We offer multiple Wedding Venues Options for your Wedding, Bar Mitzvah, Corporate Event like we build our movie sets. Custom props, décor, Art Factory furniture and Vibe sets your event high and above all others.Read More
the hottest alternative to the traditional hotel ballroomRead More
Ceremony followed by Cocktails in the hidden inner garden courtyardRead More
Amazing LOFTS - industrial chic, historic warehouseRead More
There is no place like TheArtFactory! No fancy catering hall, country club, or rustic barn can compare. Our industrial-chic wedding venues in New Jersey were created as part of our one-of-a-kind, avant-garde wedding program. We utilize our experience building movie sets and hosting major film productions to bring your personalized wedding experience to life.
“As I’m in a sorority, I’ve been to a dozen of my sisters’ weddings the past couple of years. I wouldn’t be able to tell you who got married where — all the halls look the same. But they’re going to remember MY wedding.” Sara, TheArtFactory Bride.
If there’s one thing you can count on when you host your wedding celebrations here, it’s that this is not your parents’ catering hall.
A City Within a City: About TheArtFactory
TheArtFactory is a city-within-a-city with nearly 300,000 square feet of historic factory loft space on a 5-acre, 21-building campus located 12 miles from NYC. Our venue space has adapted this 180-year-old former rope factory adjacent to the new Paterson Great Falls National Historic Park into a vibrant campus for creative business, community, shopping, dining, and events. Now, you can visit our unique space to browse our retail shops, dine in our cafe, scout for your film or photoshoot, meet our many creative vendors, or check out our amazing NJ wedding venues and meet with our design team.
Make a Day of it!
Walk through our gate straight into the Paterson Great Falls National Park or board one of our old-fashioned trolleys for the ultimate historical experience! Witness where George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, and Lafayette paused for a picnic lunch during the Revolutionary War and be awed by the second-highest waterfall east of the Mississippi. The area is great for hiking, strolling, picnicking, and learning about the City of Paterson — the first planned industrial city in the United States founded by Alexander Hamilton himself!
Browse Our Selection of Wedding Halls in NJ
If you’re on the hunt for unique, rustic wedding venues in New Jersey, you will not want to look beyond TheArtFactory. For several decades, our planners have been organizing personalized, elegant weddings for couples from across the nation and are ready to help you realize your dreams.
When you book our wedding venue rental in Paterson, NJ, you can trust your visions for the perfect wedding day will be treated with the same care and attention to detail that our professionals gave to their movie sets. You will have all-day access to our bridal and groom suites, indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces, as well as a whole planning team at your service.
To start planning your dream wedding, choose from our selection of the best wedding venues in Paterson, NJ:
- Gala Lofts Venues: Our Hemp and Linen venues make the most of the city view with incredible factory windows, movie-style props, photo vignettes, and lounge and bar areas. You will feel as if you’re getting married at the Met Gala.
- Hamilton & Jute Venues: If rustic charm is your style, you will love our industrial wedding venues. The Hamilton and Jute rooms feature hardwood floors from 1860, original factory windows, farm-style tables, and repurposed cocktail tables and lounge furniture.
- EpicPrime Venue: For those who prefer an outdoor wedding, we recommend the EpicPrime. This wedding venue rental is one of the most popular in Paterson, NJ, because of its cobblestoned European courtyard and New Orleans-style interior space. Guests will have plenty of room for mingling and dancing while you and your significant other have the opportunity to take gorgeous photos with an industrial-chic backdrop.
No matter the venue space you choose, our wedding planners will help you transform it into the wedding of your dreams. If you prefer a holiday-themed wedding, a beach-themed wedding, or something in between, we are well-equipped to incorporate your love story into the décor. Custom weddings are our specialty, and you will not be disappointed with the style of your space.
Narrowing Down Your Options for Wedding Venue Rentals to “The One”
One of the biggest decisions you will make after getting engaged is picking the wedding venue. It has the ability to set the tone of your entire wedding, so you can’t make the choice lightly. While it may feel daunting to choose only one venue from a long list of gorgeous wedding halls in NJ, you can narrow down your options by considering the following factors:
- Your Timeline: The best wedding venues in Paterson, NJ, and beyond get snatched up quickly. You will have better success booking it if you’re flexible with your dates. Who wants to wait? The good news is that we still can make your dream wedding come true in 2022!
- The Venue’s Location: One of the biggest mistakes we see brides and grooms make when planning their NJ weddings is that they fail to consider the distance between one venue and the next. If the route between the hall for the ceremony and the venue for the reception is confusing, guests may get lost, and the bride and groom will have an empty cocktail hour. TheArtFactory wedding venues in New Jersey can accommodate both the ceremony and the reception. For example, you can get married in one of our beautiful courtyards and then host a loft wedding reception.
- The Venue’s Style: Ultimately, you will want to choose a space that will bring your vision to life. Whether you’re interested in a rustic wedding, a Bohemian theme, or a Disney wedding, our NJ wedding venues can be customized to your tastes.
- The Venue’s Size: When choosing a venue, you will need to think about how many guests you will be inviting. Our planners are experts at hosting intimate wedding parties — whether the guest list consists of 100 people or 300.
- The Items Included: Are you interested in full-service venues, or are you okay with bringing in your own vendors and décor? These are important questions to ask yourself as you compare wedding venues in New Jersey. We supply the tables, chairs, décor. With the Art Factory Campus we are your dream wedding planner all inclusive. Our guide will show you how to plan your dream wedding at the cost you love. In addition our vendors are all on site. We make wedding planning stress free with all the best people in the industry under one roof.
For the best experience from start to finish, choose TheArtFactory and our selection of rustic, chic venues. Our professionals will create the perfect space for you to say, “I do.”
Venues for Corporate Events, Parties, and More!
In addition to wedding venues, we also have spaces perfect for corporate gatherings, expos, and parties in New Jersey. Our venue for corporate events comes with all the amenities you need to have a successful trade show, expo, conference, or convention. Whether your event is large or small, we’ll customize the space to accommodate your needs. Plus, the venue is only 12 miles from NYC, making it the perfect location to attract attendees.
If your child has finally reached adulthood, it’s time to celebrate their coming of age in style! Our Sweet 16, quinceañera, and bat and bar mitzvah venues can accommodate parties of various sizes while bringing your child’s wildest dreams to life.
Book Your Wedding, Corporate Event, or Party Venue Today
Whether you’re searching for the best wedding venues in Paterson, NJ, or the perfect space for hosting your corporate event, we can meet your needs. Our rustic venue spaces will mesmerize guests and help mark a memorable occasion. If you’re interested in touring our venues or booking a space for your event, contact our team today!