Best Picture - Successful production starts with location scouting.
Art Factory is a City-within-a City; nearly 300,000 sf of historic factory loft space on a 5-acre, 21 building campus located 12 miles from NYC. Art Factory has adapted this 180 year old former rope factory which lies adjacent to the new Paterson Great Falls National Historic Park to a vibrant campus used for creative business, community, shopping, dining and events. Visit the Art Factory to browse our retail shops, dine in our cafe, scout for your film or photo shoot, meet our many creative vendors or check out our amazing wedding lofts and meet with our design team.
There is no place like the Art Factory! No fancy catering hall, country club or rustic barn can compare. Art Factory CREATED a new one-of-a-kind, avant-garde production facility!
TheArtFactory offers prime treatment for the location scouting:
Tour scouting includes:
- Delicious coffee
- Historical overview of properties
- Blueprints | floor plans | maps
Tips To Consider:
- Scout for the best picture
- Choose the best production value (all in one location)
- Explore onsite catering option
- Ask for floor plans
The Best Film Photo Location elevates creative soul, with all it's raw elements and unique textures ignites creative interpretations. Best locations are versatile and accessible: freight elevators, loading docks, free egress.
Download the filmmakers guide to learn more about:
- How to properly scope out the right space
- Analyze floor plans and shortcuts for pre-production
- Make the most of your space
- Locate loading docks, elevators, bathrooms, props
Our goal is to provide you with the most updated information and location. Please see images here: https://