Movie Wedding Venue NJ
How about having your ceremony in the same venue (unaltered and original) that Steven Spielberg designed for his boxing-gym and Jets hideout sets as seen in the West Side Story? Or where the entire season of Chopped was produced and shot? Dr. Strange? Impractical Joker sets? Yup! Art Factory is known as Hollywood East. You will be having your wedding in the same venues used by countless production companies for their biggest movies music videos and campaigns from Disney, Universal, Amazon, Netflix, Paramount, HBO, ESPN and more featuring The Irishman, Kardashians,
Bon Jovi, DJ Khalid, 30-for-30, French Montana, Fat Joe, and Alice N Chains, Victoria's Secret, Calvin Klein, Nike, Everlast, Timberland, Harley Davidson . . . Art Factory wedding venues are designed and customized for each couple like their personal movie set.
Review left by Rae Luciano ★★★★★
Update Post Wedding: We had the most incredible day of our lives. Art Factory delivered the most beautiful wedding that exceeded our expectations and everything went perfectly. We're still getting messages from friends and family that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. My father-in-law said we couldn't have picked a more perfect venue. We were in international for the whole thing, ceremony, cocktails, reception, & after party. We got ready in the ribbon room and the groomsmen had the VIP room, which were just such cool spaces. I don't think people realize what an incredible value it is to have basically a 24 hour (we arrived at 8am - left at 3am) venue rental of multiple rooms that includes decor, tables, chairs, set-up, breakdown, and pre-planning sessions, it's really amazing and unheard of. Our caterer was Ultimate Catering, our wedding planners were Elaborate Parties by Inez Bennet, Florist Bloom by Brit, & photographer Milton Velez. They all know the Art Factory well and were excellent collaborators. We're so happy with our choice to get married here. Also Rahim, Nathanial, David, & Donata were wonderful to us the whole journey. Love yall, we'll be visiting soon!
Pre Wedding Feb 2022: Our wedding is coming up and I have to share how wonderful the planning experience has been so far. We had a 2 hour meeting with our wedding planner and Dave, the owner, treated us to some wine and delicious food which was just so lovely and thoughtful. Wedding planning aside, My fiancé and I are both artists, part of the reason we chose the art factory was the ability to access the space for photo & film shoots. We’ve filmed there twice this year for a project we’re working on together and that experience has been amazing as well and the team is so helpful. We’re so excited for our wedding and more moments at the art factory!
- Why a Loft Wedding Might be the Best Fit For You Why a Loft Wedding Might be the Best Fit For You After getting engaged, your hea... September 14, 2022
- Large Weddings NJ Large Wedding Venue NJ Getting married is one of life’s most exciting chapters... September 14, 2022
- Best Kosher Weddings NJ Kosher Weddings Mazel Tov! You have a shiny, new ring on your finger and are rea... September 14, 2022
- Guide to How Much Alcohol and Drinks to Buy for a Wedding and What Is Trending Guide to How Much Alcohol and Drinks to Buy for a Wedding and What Is Trending ... September 14, 2022
- Guide to Planning a Luxury Wedding on a Budget Guide to Planning a Luxury Wedding on a Budget Whether you are a self-proclaimed... September 14, 2022
- Explore Endless Ideas for Your Wedding Other then Flowers Most importantly you want to find a wedding venue that will provide you with th... July 28, 2022