Best Wedding Venue in NJ!
Art Factory's EpicPrime wedding venue is checking all the boxes! It's named EpicPrime for a reason! 2 outdoor areas including an extremely unique cobblestoned European Courtyard for ceremony, cocktails and after party (food trucks anyone?) and an interior New-Orleans style courtyard for cocktails with a garden and koi pond; 2 inner ceremony/cocktail areas with a connecting see-through chef's kitchen; and the Epic reception area with iron bookshelves, 1840-style lanterns and all-night access to the inner courtyard. The best wedding venue in NJ offers it all! 37,000 sf of awesomeness.
EpicPrime is booking Now for all dates starting September 1, 2022.
Review left by Rae Luciano ★★★★★
Update Post Wedding: We had the most incredible day of our lives. Art Factory delivered the most beautiful wedding that exceeded our expectations and everything went perfectly. We're still getting messages from friends and family that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. My father-in-law said we couldn't have picked a more perfect venue. We were in international for the whole thing, ceremony, cocktails, reception, & after party. We got ready in the ribbon room and the groomsmen had the VIP room, which were just such cool spaces. I don't think people realize what an incredible value it is to have basically a 24 hour (we arrived at 8am - left at 3am) venue rental of multiple rooms that includes decor, tables, chairs, set-up, breakdown, and pre-planning sessions, it's really amazing and unheard of. Our caterer was Ultimate Catering, our wedding planners were Elaborate Parties by Inez Bennet, Florist Bloom by Brit, & photographer Milton Velez. They all know the Art Factory well and were excellent collaborators. We're so happy with our choice to get married here. Also Rahim, Nathanial, David, & Donata were wonderful to us the whole journey. Love yall, we'll be visiting soon!
Pre Wedding Feb 2022: Our wedding is coming up and I have to share how wonderful the planning experience has been so far. We had a 2 hour meeting with our wedding planner and Dave, the owner, treated us to some wine and delicious food which was just so lovely and thoughtful. Wedding planning aside, My fiancé and I are both artists, part of the reason we chose the art factory was the ability to access the space for photo & film shoots. We’ve filmed there twice this year for a project we’re working on together and that experience has been amazing as well and the team is so helpful. We’re so excited for our wedding and more moments at the art factory!
- Wedding Venue New Jersey Art Factory- A Unique and Versatile Event Venue in NJ. If you are looking for a ... December 31, 2022
- Loft Spaces Looking to step up your party game this year? TheArtFactory Large Lofts is the p... December 7, 2022
- Guide to How Much Alcohol and Drinks to Buy for a Wedding and What Is Trending Guide to How Much Alcohol and Drinks to Buy for a Wedding and What Is Trending ... September 14, 2022
- 16 Unique Themed Weddings That Will Inspire You When planning wedding, couples often want to find a way to make the day unique a... June 5, 2022
- Engagement Rings - Vintage Inspired Rings: How to Make Your Own Rings are meant to last a lifetime. And when it comes to rings, one size does no... May 12, 2022
- Newly Engaged Gifts What are some gifts for the newly engaged? There are many gifts for the newly en... May 12, 2022